Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 26 - Are we there yet?

Wow. I can't believe it's already Day 26. That's almost 4 weeks of seriously working out. I don't remember doing anything like this in the last 15 years. Just writing that makes me think, "WOW!" You'd think at some point I'd have done a month of exercise, but I guess not. Hmm...I wonder why I have weight issues? *laugh*

Unfortunately, since it's called "The 30 Day Shred," it makes it sound like I'll be done in 4 days. Alas, I've come too far to stop after 30 days. This is going to have to become a routine for me, with the motivation and help of the Head Shredhead, of course. I'll change to other videos (for April it'll be Jillian's "No More Trouble Zones" and "Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism"), but it's going to have to continue. I don't think I've ever noticed such a quick change in my body. Combining this workout with going back to Weight Watchers was the best thing I've done for myself in a long time.

Today's workout went well. Level 3, which I'll probably stick with until day 30, is getting a little easier to follow. I was able to do all the walking plank and all of the traveling pushups with no modifications. !!! The only things I'm modifying are mountain climbers and jumping lunges. Oh, and those rock star jump things. I'm still not sure if that's what they're called or if that's just what I hear. Either way, my knees say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment