Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 10 - More Level 2

Wow. I just finished, and can barely type. I did a little extra stretching, but I may need to add some more warmup time tomorrow too. Wow do my shoulders hurt (in a good way).

So today's observations:
  1. Jillian's boobs are still distracting. Very distracting.
  2. Natalie is still not motivating. Her form stinks compared to Anita and Jillian.
  3. Those planks suck. SUCK! And my shoulders are failing before my abs. How sad is that?
  4. It's still going faster than L1. I don't feel like I'm working out as hard, but I'm sweating more and my shoulders are killing me.
  5. This morning (after one day of L2) my back muscles were sore, even though it didn't feel like I've been working them. Hopefully whatever has been working them keeps doing it.
Overall it's going well, and I'm still motivated. I like that there are 3 workouts so I'll be able to cycle between them. Unfortunately I think I'm going to need to add some cardio (ugh) to help take the layer of blubber off. At least biking season is coming up and I'll be able to take the kids to school in the bike trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment