Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 16 - Another Morning Shred

It was a morning shred today. I started thinking about (a) how nice it is to get it over with, and (b) how much faster my metabolism might be (who knows?) by doing it first thing. Anyway, it was Level 2 and it felt good.

I modified a couple of the exercises that were holding me back. So instead of doing skaters I did jumprope, and instead of doing the plank abs at the end I did bicycles. My shoulders are so tired during planks that they fail long before anything else, so I'm not really getting a very good workout if I do all of them.

Maybe that's just excuses, but at least I feel like I got a really good workout this morning. I still prefer Level 1, though. Strange. Maybe one day they'll come out with an interactive DVD where you can pick and choose what you want and then run through just those exercises. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment