Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 15a - No More Trouble Zones

OK, I was extra motivated and after doing Shred this morning, I decided to do No More Trouble Zones this afternoon during nap time. It's on On Demand right now, and I figured I'd try it to see if I want to buy it. The verdict on buying it?

Yes.

It was HARD. In a different way from Shred, though. It was hardly any cardio (except you never stop moving). The only cardio was in the warmup. Then it was all toning, with LOTS of ab work. This is the first time I've ever been working out where I feel like I really want to work abs, so it was nice. Hard, but nice. I may have dropped the c-bomb on Jillian during one of the many sets of abs.

Everything else got worked really well too. My legs and shoulders were a little weak from Shred this morning, but I was able to do most of the moves without modifying them too much. By the end I was shaking. Literally. It was great. And terrible. *laugh* Some of the shoulder exercises were ridiculously hard - exactly what I need. And it targets a lot of parts that Shred just doesn't have time to hit, like outer thighs. The only downside is that it doesn't have Anita in it. *swoon* ;)

So I'm definitely ordering Jillian's 2 new ones (No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, which I tried on Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment