Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 14 - The Last Few Pounds

Dang, these last few (okay 5 to free, 7 to goal, 12-15 to where I really want to be) pounds suck to get off. I figure Shred has to be helping, but I think I'm going to have to resort to more drastic measures as well. Yesterday I did "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" in the afternoon (after doing Shred in the morning). It sucked, but wow did I feel like I worked out. I may switch to an every other day double workout thing. Or every third day.

As for Shred, I did L2 today. It doesn't feel as rewarding as it has on previous days, and I feel like I still need to do cardio (see above). Some of it is that I'm protecting my knees and shoulder a little more since they're tired. No use in re-dislocating any of those. Some of it may be my body getting used to the exercises. Some of it may be that I'm just so tired. Why can't Matthew sleep past 6:15? Why can't I bring myself to go to bed before 11:30? Argh.

So that's it. At least I worked out, and I'm still motivated to work out. I just want it to burn again. I may drop back to L1 for kicks tomorrow. And I may ride my bike to pick up Ellie. That should kill my legs tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment