Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 21 - An Advil Day

Holy crap. Day 1 of Level 3 finds me popping Advils right after the workout is done. So I either did something right, or something wrong, and I can't tell for sure which. Dead center between my shoulderblades is ridiculously sore. Beyond what I worked out sore. So I don't know if something targeted a muscle I don't have, or if I pulled it. Please just be tired!

Level 3 is an interesting mix of hard and impossible to do because of my knees. What the hell are those things after jump squats? Like butt kicks with both feet at once? I can't even do the Anita version because my knees are crying!

Fortunately, a lot of the other moves I've seen before in her other videos (Boost Metabolism and Trouble Zones). It doesn't make them easier, just that I feel a little more coordinated. I'll be curious to see how I do with this over the next couple of days coordination wise. I felt VERY awkward today.

Plus, Sharon came in during the cooldown. Didn't I say nobody could watch me doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment