Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 29 - Almost There!

Okay, I may be almost there, but where the hell is that?

Tomorrow is Day 30 - Picture Day. I'm really looking forward to a side-by-side comparison of my before and after pics. I know I posted pics for Team Jillian yesterday, and I know there's been an improvement, but I still want to see things side by side. Heck, that's a big reason I was so good with the pizza last night - only one small slice, and then I had a lot of broccoli and some plain veg. chicken. It sucked at the time, but we're all about results here! Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow...

Today's workout was intense. I think it was more because I got too little sleep, not because I was pushing it too hard. I made it through almost everything without modifying...all but the mountain climbers and rock stars. Sorry knees, I'd like to keep you the way you are. But the walking plank/traveling pushups (hey, I spelled traveling correctly!) are still unmodified, so that's good. I still have NO idea why that strength series makes the sweat pour out. At least it feels good when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment